Northern Reefs - Brothers
REEFS (NORTH) – BROTHERS
Day 1 Saturday
Our friendly staff welcomes you at the airport. 45 min bus transfer from Hurghada airport to the marina. You will, then, be attributed a cabin and discover the boat.
Day 2 Sunday
After breakfast, your guide will tell you everything you need to know about your programme of the week, safety recommendations and, more generally, your life on the boat. Your diving certifications, logbook and insurance will be checked before leaving the marina. The boat will then sail to the first dive site, 30 minutes away from the marina.
Your guide will give you a detailed briefing about your first dive.
After lunch you will sail for about two hours heading north to reach the Hurghada area where you will do your second dive.
You will then keep sailing north to reach the El Gouna area where you will spend a quiet and peaceful night moored behind a big reef.
Day 3 Monday
Arrived the day before on site, you will do your first-two wreck dives in the morning. After lunch you will sail north for two hours before reaching the site where you will do the third dive of the day. Upon request, a night dive may be added. For a quiet and peaceful night, you will spend the night away from the waves, moored behind a big reef. This programme may be subject to change according to weather conditions.
Day 4 Thuesday
At sunset, the captain and his crew will take you to the southern tip of the Sinai peninsula where you will dive the wonderful Yolanda Reef in Ras Muhammad National Park. You will then sail west to the mythical shipwreck of the SS Thistlegorm that you will dive twice. After dinner, you will sail by night to reach the Brothers Islands early in the morning.
Day 5 Wednesday
On that day, three daytime dives are planned on the amazing drop-offs of the Brothers Islands.
Day 6 Thursday
You will do three daytime dives on the second island of the Brothers. A visit of the lighthouse will be organised by the guide with the authorisation of the keepers. You will then sail for about five hours to reach the Safaga area in the middle of the night.
Day 7 Friday
The last two dives of the week will take place in the Safaga area. The Salem Express shipwreck or three stunning drop-offs will await you to end the week properly. After the last dive, you will have the possibility to rinse all your diving gear on the diving deck at the rear of the boat before sailing for less than an hour to the marina. The estimated time of arrival is 2:00 PM (your guide will tell you all about the leisure activities you can book in the Safaga area to spend an entertaining Friday afternoon).
Day 8 Saturday
Departure from the boat will be after breakfast or according to your flight and transfer schedules to the airport or hotel.
Dates & prices
Departures for French-speaking groups:
|From||To||Price / pers.||Boat||Places||Options||Booking|
|€930||Bohemia||22 / 22||Book now!|
|€930||Bohemia||20 / 22||Book now!|
|€870||DUNE - JESSICA||0 / 30||Fully booked|
|€870||DUNE - NEMO||5 / 22||Book now!|
|€870||Bateauconforta||22 / 22||Book now!|
|€930||Bateauconforta||6 / 22||Book now!|
|€930||Bohemia||10 / 22||Book now!|
|€930||Bohemia||21 / 22||Book now!|
|€930||Bateauconforta||21 / 22||Book now!|
Departures for English-speaking groups:
No departure for now
Trip code: 66
- The service charges (tips)
- Customer reception at the airport, transfers airport/boat/airport
- The 7-night liveaboard safari in a shared double cabin, full board, non-alcoholic beverages
- 12L aluminum tank and weights
- A minimum of 16 dives
- A minimum of 10 dives for the snorkeling/dolphins liveaboard safari
- The taxes
- Free Nitrox
The price does not include
- Reservation of a cabin on the higher deck
- Diving gear (full or partial)
- Alcoholic beverages
- 15L tank : 30€ / week
- Diving supervision (Level 1 divers and Level 2 beyond 20m) : 8€/dive/person
- Other paid activities and services (see price-list on board)
- Check dive / Upgrade training (CMAS Level 1 to OWD / Entering an ADV course) : 30€ / dive
Les suppléments à
réserver avant le départ :
- Visa and airport assistance : 31€ / passenger
- Cabin choice : 35€ / person
- Travel light (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, weight belt, fins, mask and snorkel) : 70€ / person / week
- Nitrox course + PADI kit : 135€ (certification : 40€ to be paid on site)
- Advanced PADI course + PADI Kit : 240€ (certification : 40€ to be paid on site)
- Deep Dive course + PADI Kit : 175€(certification : 40€ to be paid on site)
- CMAS Nitrox course : 110€(certification : 40€ to be paid on site)
- ADIP/CEDIP Deep Dive P40
Budget & exchange
To ensure the best possible unfolding of your diving liveaboard safari
in Egypt :
- Fins and mask
- BCD / Stabilizing jacket
- Regulator with octopus
- Air gauge
- Dive computer
- Surface marker / Deco buoy
- Visible or audible means of signaling (mirror, whistle...)
- Mask strap
- Fins strap
- Other battery for your computer
- Thin rope
- The Mediterranean Sea in the north
- The red Sea in the south.